HYGIENE AND GENERAL CLEANING
High standard of cleanliness has been always paramount to Orsett Hall. During the COVID-19 breakout we ensure rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of our guest rooms, frequent sanitisation of high-contact points such as elevator button, door handles, Reception desk and public bathrooms. Hand sanitisers are available around the hotel at guest contact areas such as Reception desk.
Our aim is to ensure guest contact is minimised during your stay to ensure the well-being of our guests and staff. On check-in all our guests are required to provide credit or debit card details for payment and pre-authorisation. This will ensure you are able to charge any additional charges such as room service, drinks or dining charges back to your room. We discourage cash as card payment is our preferred method of payment across the outlets.
DURING YOUR STAY
To follow Government guidelines we have removed all literature from our guest bedrooms. We have adjusted our bedroom cleaning procedures for everyone's safety and well-being. Following measures have been implemented:
- We will not enter any guest bedrooms until your date of departure.
- Any towels that you require changing, please request a bag from Hotel Reception and then leave the towels outside your door in the clear bag provided. We will exchange for clean towels and leave these outside your room door.
- Bed linen will be available should you require it, please request a bag from Hotel Reception and then leave your dirty bed linen in the cloth bag provided outside your room door in the morning. We will NOT enter your bedroom to change your bed.
- Rubbish; please place the bin liner from your room bin, outside your room door for collection.
- Additional Tea & Coffee is available from the Hotel Reception.
ORSETT HALL SPA
WEDDINGS, FUNCTIONS AND FUNERALS